Sunday 25 August 2013

UKCAT Abstract Reasoning - VIDEO!

WE'VE MOVED ONTO VIDEOS WOOAAAAHH!!

haha! I thought I would do a video on how to work out an abstract reasoning question for the UKCAT, if you have never done problems like these then they can come as a bit of a shock!
This is my first every video on the internet, and we all hate the sound of our own voice on video! But here goes! This is by no means a snazzy video, I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to making fabulous movies on my computer so I videoed this with my iPhone, and I had no idea my hand was that shaky!




Sorry for the size of the video! I didn't realise how small it was gunna be coming off my phone! So I've uploaded a photo of the shapes as well so you can see them a bit clearer. 
I'll try and figure out how to make the video bigger...But I have no idea! haha! 

But please comment if you would like another video on abstract reasoning or on any other problem on the UKCAT. 



No comments:

Post a Comment