Tuesday 13 August 2013

The Countdown begins - 5 weeks til GAMSAT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH 5 WEEKS UNTIL THE EXAM!!

I'm really focusing on my Chemistry revision in the next week or two as this is my weakest part of the exam.
I am actually going to see a private tutor next Wednesday to attempt to go over A-Level Chemistry in 3 sessions! (wish me luck!) I'm gunna take with me everything I have done so far and the mock exams to make sure I am answering them right and how to answer questions like them in the exam etc etc! Hopefully these sessions will give me a bit more confidence in the Chemistry department! :D super yey!



At one point I did want to be a vet! But animals are too cute and I'd want to take them all home with me and I'd cry.

 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. good luck! be persistent and you will do well! have you done your ukcat? im so slow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noo I haven't done the UKCAT! All 4 med schools that I am applying to ask for the GAMSAT, and I think I prefer it that way. I think I would have cried if I had to revise for the GAMSAT and the UKCAT!

    ReplyDelete