Tuesday 9 July 2013

GAMSAT Example Questions

Sorry about the lack of posts over the past few days, I've been a busy bee! Anyways, I managed to get my hands on some sneaky GAMSAT mock papers and I thought I'd show you what kind of questions you will encounter in the exam. 


 In case you cant read the text:
Newspaper reads: Labour to end something for nothing culture
Caption reads: Don't panic man, they're talking about the unemployed.

Q- The illustration above suggests which of the following?
A-In the midst of movement and chaos, keep the stillness within you.
B- Workers are often paid peanuts.
C- There are people who get paid for doing almost nothing
D- Unemployment gives rise to labour movements.
The speech in the picture reads: " Screaming Eyeball was a good movie but Bludgeon of Death was a great movie".

Q- The joke in this cartoon arises from the speaker
A- comparing good and great films
B- attempting to compare such different films
C- not seeing a greater difference between the films
D- expressing admiration for such bloodthirsty films



I'll post the answers if you somebody leaves a comment asking for them! :) 

4 comments:

  1. I don't get the second joke :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Love your blog, I've been following along for a few months. Just wondered where you got these mock papers from? I think they'd be really useful for my prep. Could you share the link please :)

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya! Thank you for having a read! Im glad you find it even a little bit helpful! I will put all the links in the GAMSAT revision materials page (at the top of the blog) just click on that and I shall put them on there! :)

      Good luck with your studies!! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi, what are the answers please?

    ReplyDelete