Thursday 19 September 2013

The GAMSAT is Finished!!

ITS ALL DONE!!

Soooo I sat the GAMSAT in Bristol on Wednesday and here are a few comments and things I felt about the exam:


  • I felt I did ten million times better on the Humanities section than I did in the Science section! The Humanities section seemed quite a bit easier than any of the past papers I'd looked at, but Section 1 went well!
  • There was a really good topic on the first essay in Section 2 and I think I went a little bit to broad because I got so excited it was a good topic I just wanted to write everything I could in one go! So make sure you focus on being really strict on what you include in your essay!
  • Section 3 was tough, it was a LOT of Chemistry, a lot of organic Chemistry! Not a lot of Physics and there honestly didn't seem to be that much Biology which I wasn't happy about :( 
  • The hardest thing to deal with is the length of the exam, you break up for lunch after section 2 and you think "oohh thats fine only one more section to go!" But the science section is 3 hours in total! And it is SUCH a longtime to concentrate! It really is a lengthy exam!
  • My brain felt like mush afterwards, all I wanted to do was go home and watch puppies and kittens on youtube, something that didnt involve a lot of thinking!

I'll post up a proper post with some tips for the exam in a day or two but right now I need to rest me brain and I'm back up to uni on Monday for final year and that means dissertation time! AAAAHH.


No comments:

Post a Comment