Monday 16 September 2013

Soo it's Monday, the exam is Wednesday....

2 DAYS TO GO GANG!

I'm just spending today and half of tomorrow cramming as much as I can, HARDCORE REVISION STYLE. Only leaving my chair to pee and eat!

I'm leaving for Bristol tomorrow night as I live 3 hours away so I'll be hardcore revising in the car on the way up as well!

I'm just re-writing and re-reading all my chemistry, physics and examples I can use for the written section and hopefully they stick in ma brain.

Keep going and hopefully see some of you in Bristol on Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck :D I've been reading your blog as an inspiration as I'll hopefully apply for graduate medicine in the future. Hope you do really well and get in your first time round

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! It's nice to know people actually read my blog haha! Good luck with your studies as well! :D

    ReplyDelete