Saturday 29 June 2013

Using YouTube for Revision

Just a short post today because I've been a lazy slob and need to crack on with revision for the Humanities section.
I am also using youtube videos for my revision of the physics concepts, why? Because I find it so much easier when I have someone explaining it to me, and going through the calculation step by step. If I read it in a book, I just get lost :(

The channel I am using at the moment is brilliant, its called Khan Academy

http://www.youtube.com/user/khanacademy

 and has videos for biology, chemistry and physics and the guy that goes through the calculation is AMAZING! I hate maths and physics with a burning passion, but he makes them easy and quite enjoyable!
Now I'm off to learn quotes! Huzzah!




Illustrates my current sleeping pattern quite nicely

No comments:

Post a Comment